With these extremely simple movements, you will quickly have your desired slender and slim figure.
Let’s embark on the following exercises to lose weight for the whole body and thus to regain your favorable body measures? Before starting the exercise, do not forget to do some warm-ups for 5 to 7 minutes to avoid injuries such as dislocations and muscle pain. Additionally, try to keep breathing well while doing the exercises. You can find some best workout plans to lose weight at home at this site or Click Here!
- Stand straight, keep hands relaxed along the body and feet loosely closed together.
- Step the right foot forward, keep the toes straight. Bend your left knee down and bend your body forward until your arms hit the floor (Figure a).
- Inhale deeply and slowly stretching the right leg straight back, keep your left foot down a little lower than your right foot combining with exhaling regularly. (Figure b).
- Put your body back to the original position. Switch leg and repeat.
- Strive for 10 reps each leg.
- Stand straight; let your hand relax loosely along the sides and feet open.
- Slightly bent the knees and stretch your hands towards the back, interlace them together and lean your chest forward (Figure a).
- Adjust your breathing and slowly bend hips and back down, pull your hands straight upwards. Hold this position for 10 seconds (Figure b).
- Return to the original position. Repeat 15 times.
- Stand straight, let hands rest down the body, legs close together.
- Raise your hand high over the head, weave hands together, press index fingers against each other and point upwards (Figure a).
- Take a deep breath, raise your chest and let the body rise straight up. Stand on the toes, lean the body to the right. Try to stretch as much as possible, combining with breathing (Figure b).
- Hold the pose for 10 seconds then return to the original position.
- Repeat 10 times for each side.
- Stand straight with hands to the body and legs loosely closed.
- Step your right foot wide forward, bend knees to lower down the body. Push both hands towards the floor; spread the fingers wide for balance, left elbow on the outside of the right knee. Let your left leg bend a bit but not touch the floor (Figure a).
- Keep your back straight, inhale and exhale regularly, raise hands up high and try to stretch your body upward.
- Hold for 5 seconds and slowly return to the original position.
- Do 10 reps for each leg.
And now you’ve done for the total body fat-burning exercises.
Wish you with successful weight loss!