Cycling is one of the activities beloved of all children all around the world. It not only helps obese children lose weight effectively but also is extremely good for children health.
The number of overweight and obese children has increased faster in recent years, especially children who live in cities. Obesity affects our kids’ health, psychology, and even their height growth. Therefore, it is advisable for parents to select the weight loss ways that are safe and suitable with their children. In addition to a reasonable and scientific diet, exercise is one of the decisive eliments of kids’ weightloss. Parents should select the exercise form that suit our kids’ age so that we can help them lose weight effectively, stay healthy, and develop comprehensively. Cycling is one of the sports that suit obese children to lose weight safely and effectively.
Cycling is the activity beloved of many overweight children who want to cycle every day. It can help burn more calories, assist in losing weight faster, and aid in practising our child’s enduring mental health. It is necessary to choose the bicycle suited the child’s height, guide him/ her to cycle properly and in the correct posture.
Scientific research has shown that cycling for 60 minutes can help burn 500 calories. Cycling helps children lose fat effectively, firm the body, tone up the calves, the thighs, the butt, even the back, ams, hips, and abdominal area.
Some methods of cycling to lose weight:
– Cycle slowly. If a child rides a bike slowly within 20 minutes, he/ she can burn a great amount of excessive fat.
– Clycle with an average speed. When the child just start to learn to cycle, it is better to advise him/ her to average, not to cycle too fast. Let our child practise from 20 to 40 minutes. Of course, tell him/ her to slow down to relax when he/ she feels tired. When the baby is accustomed to cycling like this, tell them speed up slowly.
– Combine slow and fast cycling. This can help stimulate the chid’s enthusiasm to practise to lose his/ her pounds.
– Cycle freely. This means that you don’t limit the time and the speed of the child’s cycling. This form can relax and tone up the child’s muscles and tendons.
Some notes of which parents have to take notice.
– It is advisable to let children to cycle in a dry and spacious place.
– It is necessary to do warm-up exercises before riding a bike.
– It is important to put on smooth and fit shoes, comfortable clothes that can absorb sweat easily. You should avoid tight-fitting clothes that may prevent our children from cycling.
– Remember to implement water when necessary during the practise.
Wish our lovely children lose weight successfully!