In today’s society it is all about reaching your goals as quickly as possible, but is fast weight loss really feasible? That all depends on what you mean by fast weight loss. Being safe is also something you want to consider when it comes to losing weight quickly. But with some planning and a lot of extra time on your hands, you can experience quick weight loss. It all depends on the time you have to put into achieving this goal, how fast you will reach it.
The contestants on the TV show “The Biggest Loser” are a good example of people that are experiencing fast weight loss. One of them has lost 100 pounds in 3 months, but you have to consider that he weighed over 400 pounds when he started on the program. These people also have all the time in the word to dedicate to getting their weight down. They exercise several hours a day and eat a greatly reduced amount of calories.
So, as you can see it is going to take some effort to achieve fast weight loss. But, you can also opt to lose weight at a more sensible rate and still achieve your goal. It may take you a little longer, but your chances of keeping the weight off are much better if you lose the weight at a more moderate pace. Keep in mind that you did not gain the weight overnight and in most cases it is not going to come off in record time.
Here are some fast weight loss tips that include the use of dairy products in your diet:
- Keep a food diary and calculate your daily caloric intake. Reduce the number of calories you eat daily by 500.
- If you eat 3 dairy servings each day along with your calorie deficit you should see a weekly weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds.
- Try to eat 6-8 servings of vegetables. Fruits and vegetables afford you the largest amount of volume with the least amount of calories.
- Control your portions. You may have to reduce your portions as you add dairy products to your diet. Be sure to include lean protein in your diet and no more than 4 servings of grains.
- Use liquids to meet your dairy serving requirements. Drinks or shakes made with skim milk or cream soups can be counted as a dairy serving.
Fast weight loss can be yours if you are willing to commit to a sensible plan and stick with it. If you get started today you will reach your goal weight quicker than if you put it off. There is no shortage of health information and healthy lifestyle plans, so why let another day go by without committing to living a healthier life.